Macfarlane Group has a responsibility to ensure that through its business operations it impacts positively on society. In order to achieve this, we have a series of programmes focusing on environmental care, improving customer experience and increasing employee engagement.
To support our ongoing commitment to improve our environmental performance we pursue the following objectives:
- To ensure compliance with all applicable environmental legislation and regulations;
- To reduce emissions’ pollution;
- To improve waste management practices;
- To reduce the consumption of natural resources;
- To minimise noise and other nuisances; and
- To continuously assess our environmental performance
Registration to ISO 14001
Macfarlane Labels is committed to achieving ISO 14001 registration at all sites. ISO14001 is an internationally accepted standard that defines the requirements for establishing, implementing and operating an environmental management system and the supporting audit programme.
ISO 14001 provides a framework for the development of an environmental management system and the supporting audit programme. Macfarlane Labels is a responsible packaging supplier that is registered to, and operates in accordance with ISO 14001 Environmental Management standards.